Get Your Kids Vaccinated Today!
We know it’s hard to come to us, so we’re coming to you! Keep your kids healthy, and get them the vaccines they need to protect them against illnesses such as Measles, Flu and Whooping Cough at one of our SAFE vaccination locations in your community. There are currently 85 schools in Denver that do not meet our goal of 95% vaccination coverage. We hope that by offering these clinics in the community, we can help get more kids in Denver up-to-date on their vaccines, and protected against illness.
Vaccines are SAFE, they WORK and we offer them at NO COST to you.
This year, Denver Public Health is offering several easy, fast and convenient ways you can get your kids vaccinated at no cost to you:
We’re Coming to You! Visit one of our clinics in the community - find a location near
- Thursday, January 7 | 2 - 6 p.m. | Denver Fire Station 25, 2504 S. Raleigh St., Denver, CO 80219
- Dates and locations will continue to be added. Please check back often to find a convenient clinic location near you.
- What To Bring:
- Children younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who has authority to give consent.
- When visiting one of our outreach clinics in the community, please plan to bring your ID and insurance card if you have it.
- Denver Public Health offers vaccines to anyone that needs one, regardless of insurance or ability to pay. We will never ask about immigration status.
- All clinics will have safety protocols in place for giving vaccines including use of protective equipment and physical distance.