Stay home and stay isolated until you have ALL of these indicators of health!
Monitor your symptoms. If they are getting worse, it is time to call 911.
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- At least 24 hrs with no fever without using any medication for reducing a fever (like tylenol).
- Your symptoms have improved.
Isolating With Family Members in the Home
- Always wear a mask.
- Stay in a room just for you.
- Stay away from your pets.
- Stay away from everyone, especially people at high risk.
- Use a separate bathroom.
- If you cannot, you must wear a mask when going to the bathroom.
- Let the room ventilate before anyone else uses it and wipe down surfaces with bleach products after each use.
- Sanitize your area regularly and make sure it has good ventilation (close to a window you can open).