The best way to quarantine is to stay at home. That isn't always realistic. So if possible, do not visit crowded places, like super markets or public transportation. If you do leave the house, social distance (at least 6 feet), wash your hands, and wear a mask to protect others.
Watch for Symptoms
- Is your heart racing? Are you feeling more fatigued than normal?
- Are you having trouble breathing? Are you coughing uncontrollably?
- Are you dizzy and lightheaded? Are your normal activities too difficult?
- Check your temperature? Do you have a fever? Are you shaking?
- Can you smell and taste food? How is your appetite? Are you vomiting?