Our team can provide resources on a variety of topics related to smoke-free living include:
- Health and economic benefits of going smoke-free.
- Developing and implementing a smoke-free policy.
- Strengthening an existing smoke-free policy.
- Providing training and resources for:
- Enforcement and recognizing violations.
- Sample policy language.
- Assessment and resident survey tools.
- Ways to engage residents and obtain a higher level of buy-in.
*This project is funded by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.