To view this page in Spanish, please select the 'Translate' feature found either by clicking on the globe icon to the right side of this page on desktop, or in the navigation menu in the upper right corner on mobile, and selecting Spanish language.
Para ver esta pagina en español, favor de seleccionar la opción de ‘Translate’ que puede encontrar haciendo clic en el símbolo del globo en la parte derecha de esta página, o en el menú de navegación en la esquina de arriba de su teléfono móvil, y seleccionando el idioma español.
|Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023||Closed|
|Friday after Thanksgiving, November 24, 2023||Closed|
|Christmas Day, December 25, 2023||Closed|
|New Year's Day, January 1, 2024||Closed|
|Martin Luther King Day, January 15, 2024||Closed|
All our clinic services are free or low cost. If you are 18 years old or younger, all clinic services are free. If you are 19 and older, the clinic has a low-cost sliding fee scale. We also accept most insurance plans. To find out more about costs and to schedule an appointment please contact the Sexual Health Clinic at 303-602-3540.
Services For People Who Can Get Pregnant
Birth Control options include:
- Emergency Contraception with Plan B or Ella*
- Oral contraceptive pills*
- Hormonal vaginal ring*
- Depo-Provera (contraceptive injection)
- Long-acting methods of contraception:
- Hormonal intrauterine device (IUD) – Skyla, Liletta
- Copper IUD – Paragard
- Progestin-only implant - Nexplanon
*Available by telephone, video or in-person appointment.
If you’re not sure which method you would like, we can discuss the pros/cons of all the birth control methods at your appointment. We would love to help you!
If you are interested in sterilization (vasectomy and tubal ligation, we can refer you for those services as well.
Concerned about whether or not you should get pregnant during the coronavirus pandemic? Please use this guide to support pregnancy considerations and planning.
Services For People Who Can Get Someone Pregnant
You will be provided with family planning counseling with emphasis on your role in communicating with your partners about contraceptive decisions. If you and your partner are trying to conceive, we also offer information on how to have a healthy pregnancy.
These family planning services include:
- How to be involved in pregnancy planning and prevention
- Provide accurate information on available methods, benefits of spacing children and pregnancy/delivery
- Preconception counseling
- Contraception: offer condoms; information about other birth control methods for your partners
- Emergency contraception: A pill that can be used to prevent pregnancy when taken within five days of unprotected intercourse
- Referrals for vasectomies
*Title X is a federally-funded program that provides family planning and reproductive healthcare services to women and men of childbearing age and of all income levels. Many patients qualify for a no-cost visit and no one is denied services based on inability to pay. You do not have to live in Denver County to be seen at a Denver Health Title X clinic.
Services are provided without regard to religion, race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, number of pregnancies or marital status.