To view this page in Spanish, please select the 'Translate' feature found either by clicking on the globe icon to the right side of this page on desktop, or in the navigation menu in the upper right corner on mobile, and selecting Spanish language.
Para ver esta pagina en español, favor de seleccionar la opción de ‘Translate’ que puede encontrar haciendo clic en el símbolo del globo en la parte derecha de esta página, o en el menú de navegación en la esquina de arriba de su teléfono móvil, y seleccionando el idioma español.
|Immunization and Travel Clinic Hours|
|Monday - Friday
(No walk-in appointments;
must call to schedule an
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*Please note that the
|Memorial Day, May 30, 2022||Closed|
|Independence Day, July 4, 2022||Closed|
|Labor Day, September 5, 2022||Closed|
Our immunization clinic offers all routine and recommended vaccinations for children, adults and travelers. We accept Medicaid and provide no- and low-cost vaccines for people without insurance. Vaccine costs vary depending on insurance and patient age, and prices are subject to change.
Appointments are required; we are not accepting walk-in patients at this time. Questions? Call us at 303-602-3520.
- Adult patients are encouraged to come alone to their appointments, but may be accompanied by 1 person if necessary.
- We encourage parents to only bring children who are receiving vaccines. At this time we are still following Denver Health's outpatient COVID-19 guidelines on visitor restrictions.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine is available at the Immunization and Travel Clinic, at Denver Health, and other locations throughout the state of Colorado:
- Make an appointment with the Immunization Clinic; call 303-602-3520.
- Vaccine registration - Denver Health patients
- Vaccine registration - non-Denver Health patients
- Getting the COVID-19 vaccine in Colorado
- COVID-19 vaccine call center 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926)
Vaccines for Children
We offer routine and recommended childhood vaccinations for children from birth to age 18. Schools and daycare centers require certain vaccines; we offer all immunizations for school. We are open year-round to help you get the necessary immunizations. Please call to make an appointment; there are no walk-in appointments at this time.
- No child is turned away for the inability to pay.
- Low and no cost immunizations are available for children who are uninsured, under-insured or have Medicaid.
- We accept Medicaid, CHP+ and most private insurances except for Kaiser, Humana and some CIGNA plans.
- Children younger than age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or person who has authority to give consent.
What to bring:
- Your child's current immunization record.
- Your child's insurance card, if available.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information on the vaccine schedule for infants and children (birth-6 years old) and the vaccine schedule for preteens and teens (7-18 years old).
Vaccines for Adults
We offer adult, routine vaccinations for school, work, immigration and many other purposes. Please call to make an appointment; there are no walk-in appointments at this time.
- Medicaid is accepted.
- Low- and no-cost flu vaccines are available for adults.
- We accept most insurances.
- We do not accept Kaiser, Humana and some CIGNA plans. Call to check insurance coverage.
What to bring:
- Please bring your insurance card to every appointment.
- Please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card (if applicable).
Travel Vaccinations and Medical Consultations
The Travel Clinic offers comprehensive pre-travel services for international travelers including travel vaccinations, COVID-19 testing, health consultations, education and expert advice for individuals, families and groups traveling to exotic and exciting locales throughout the world. Call 303-602-3520 to make an appointment; walk-in appointments are not available at this time.
Tuberculosis Testing Services
If you need a TB skin test, please contact the Tuberculosis Clinic at 303-602-7240.